• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Models with BOTH Ferrari AND Ducati versions?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I thought it was pretty cool to see both a Garage Rock Ferrari and a Garage Rock Ducati side by side.

I didn't think there was any overlap between the two partnerships!

Are there any other models that have both Ferrari and Ducati versions?

Incidentally, the Ducati version had "Ducati" etched on the right hand lens at the top (compared to it's usual position on the lower left lens) because it had "Polarized" etched on the lower left lens. Never seen that before.

I'm a fan of both Series.... I am trying to put together a nice collection of the Ducati Series..... I have 12 different models from the Ducati line.... I have been able to count about 25 different models from that series.... Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but I do have a list of all the different Ducati models I have seen...

I'm a fan of both Series.... I am trying to put together a nice collection of the Ducati Series..... I have 12 different models from the Ducati line.... I have been able to count about 25 different models from that series.... Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but I do have a list of all the different Ducati models I have seen...
Thanks! Can you list them here if it's not too troublesome for you?

Also, I heard there's a fuel cell of both of them!!

The O review has a list of both in which YOU can cross-reference o_O
Yeah, I COULD go through the 972 different models. That would obviously take a while and the info I'm seeking is really more as a point of interest vs an absolute must know....so I took the slacker's way out to try and tap into collective knowledge!

oakducw.jpg
oakducw2.jpg
oakducw.jpg oakducw2.jpg Here are copies of my Ducati list...

It actually only took less than 2 minutes looking on OR. Fuel Cell and Garage Rock is your answer.
Without going out of my way to make myself look more of an idiot than I'm now appearing, how did you manage to do the search on o-review? I often use the search function at the top right, But it doesn't give me any results unless I input the model name. How did you use the search function?

Without going out of my way to make myself look more of an idiot than I'm now appearing, how did you manage to do the search on o-review? I often use the search function at the top right, But it doesn't give me any results unless I input the model name. How did you use the search function?
Click on the data base option.. o_OTheres honestly not that many models of either so not hard to cross reference

Back