• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mondays are always interesting.

Congrats on your win. Sue for the whole contract. Screw them.

I'm feeling the same way right now. Had some drama at my job recently, and went out and got a new one. I was bound to give a month notice, and I did, so that I would get my PTO paid out. you have to understand that the company I work(ed) for has a history of letting people go immediately after they put in a notice. I was fully anticipating being asked to let go with a new job all lined up. Of course, they're keeping me until the bitter end because it doesn't hurt me to let me go immediately. They really couldn't afford to lose a manager, and I had a lot of connections with a lot of doctors we work closely with. They really liked me, so losing me is kind of a big blow. Everyone has been asking where I'm moving to, but I haven't told anyone yet. Lol.

They're going to have a great time after I'm gone. I can already see it going downhill. Docs are already asking who my replacement will be, but of course I have no answer for them, because at this point, there is no one.

As a general rule, it's not a good idea to post about anything that might involve litigation on the internet.

Back