1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pirucas

pirucas Oakley Beginner

one of the models that gave me more pleasure to buy was this, in 2002 I think.
    I keep them in box and I hardly use them because I do not like the color of the lenses and now I have noticed that almost never appears in the collection's photos.

are they a rare model?

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

I have them in my collection. You don't see them too often indeed, but they are not especially worth an incredible lot for that reason. They are not really sought after too.

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'd buy them for the right money. But then again I love the MD's......you ever want to let yours go monster_beetle let me know so i can get the money together.

4. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

I'll let you know if it's the case ;-) But they were my first MD's, so for now they are not gonna leave my collection. But I'll keep you in mind ;-)

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

it's a nice pair but not uber rare like some would list them on ebay. . .
    if you find a MD collector you will get maybe around US$200 but not for sure!

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I love the MD and Brown but sold both my pair of these mainly I think people didn't like the shade of the brown frame..a darker one would have been better but the lenses rule I have em in Rust, cinder, Brown Tort MD's I'd hang on to them@first poster in this thread...if u get one of those 60 dollar Rust /VR28 pair they go great with them altho I kept the VR28 in mine

7. pirucas

pirucas Oakley Beginner

wow!
    never thought they could worth so much!