1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi do you have some Monster Dog Clear to sell me?

and a jawbone clear too Im intresting

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Clear Jawbone does not exist unless you buy fake & the clear Dogs are from when the coating has been removed of the whiskey or brown fade frames.
    But good luck in locating the Dog.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of fade dogs, that could be used to create a clear frame. Let me know if you are interested.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Clear jawbone does exist. Someone is grossly misinformed. It is very rare however as only a few were made. I have personally handled and seen one.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%

Really? You got pic's of them Josh. I thought they produced a clear Windjacket only for the MI movie, A clear jawbone would have been so cool. I've seen the fake ones knocking about. How come they never put things like that into production. :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    I rem that clear JB, chop's mate was selling them. MI prototype or something right?

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    A sweet glass I bet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    wind jacket is what they went with, but Jawbone is what they started with. I will have to look and see. I know I have pix somewhere as I had em posted here at one point until I literally had some PD people contact me about theft and all sorts of BS. Just goes to show how piss poor their internal control is when my friend was given them on his last day there by one of the guys involved with the project. Luckily that has all gone away and nothing came of it since they verified the story to be accurate. If I am not mistaken, I believe he wore them in my wedding, I will check the pix there as well.

Anonymous likes this.