• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Fluoro Camo Pink/Grey LOCATED MULTIPLE ITEMS

yeah they're pretty expensive IMO. its not an actual oakley vault, just a store CALLED the vault. still selling radarlocks for about $700singapore dollars and juliets for $900 so thats retarded by my standards

yeah im here in singapore now on a break, so if anyone needs help picking stuff up ( i dunno if the website offers international shipping or charges a bomb..?) and i swear to you i sae an old zero 0.7 going for $750, and an Xmetal XX going for $790. the singapore currency is only 1.3 times weaker than the USD, so thts stupid money still. but i saw their page and seems some items are on discount? may be worth it then.. theres a ti-crosshair for a decent price (as far as new gen1's go..)

yeah im here in singapore now on a break, so if anyone needs help picking stuff up ( i dunno if the website offers international shipping or charges a bomb..?) and i swear to you i sae an old zero 0.7 going for $750, and an Xmetal XX going for $790. the singapore currency is only 1.3 times weaker than the USD, so thts stupid money still. but i saw their page and seems some items are on discount? may be worth it then.. theres a ti-crosshair for a decent price (as far as new gen1's go..)

If you are going anywhere near their physical store would you mind just checking if any further discount is available on the fluoro camo's?

yeah no biggie, i will drop by when i can. pm
me the details (price now, price youre hopin for, etc) and we'll go from there.

ps: they also still hve stock of the RASTA FATCAT! how cool! and a subaru limited ed crosshair.. but thats way overpriced

Latest Posts

Back