1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

After extensive searching I have located new pairs of these on the Singapore Vault website. they include a microfiber bag and cost approx. $150 US each. Ripper of a find, I just wish they would come down in price.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

PM'd you Will

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah they're pretty expensive IMO. its not an actual oakley vault, just a store CALLED the vault. still selling radarlocks for about $700singapore dollars and juliets for $900 so thats retarded by my standards

4. TheDutchman92

Yeah and places like that seldom give major discounts, no matter how old the product line

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah im here in singapore now on a break, so if anyone needs help picking stuff up ( i dunno if the website offers international shipping or charges a bomb..?) and i swear to you i sae an old zero 0.7 going for $750, and an Xmetal XX going for $790. the singapore currency is only 1.3 times weaker than the USD, so thts stupid money still. but i saw their page and seems some items are on discount? may be worth it then.. theres a ti-crosshair for a decent price (as far as new gen1's go..)

6. TheDutchman92

If you are going anywhere near their physical store would you mind just checking if any further discount is available on the fluoro camo's?

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah no biggie, i will drop by when i can. pm
    me the details (price now, price youre hopin for, etc) and we'll go from there.

ps: they also still hve stock of the RASTA FATCAT! how cool! and a subaru limited ed crosshair.. but thats way overpriced