1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Hello.
    I have a pair of crystal black Monster Dogs, and the black iridum lenses are getting pretty old, these are my beater pair of glasses so i didn't take a whole lot of care into the lenses.
    I want to replace the lenses, but would try not to pay $65+tax for new MD lenses. I also want to get suggestions for good color lenses that match the crystal black frame.

I know that's sort of a hard color frame to find matching lenses for. Maybe titanium iridium? that's pretty neutrual and i do love the titanium iridium.
    any help is appreciated, thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Grey is $45, black iridium is $55

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Fire iridium look good in any MD frame

4. yoshi1984

oh i meant with tax, but yeah the lenses are usually 45 and 55.

5. yoshi1984

That would be a really nice choice, at first i thought fire iridium and crystle black wouldn't go well, but then the MotoGP Jupiter's have that similar colorway and it looked pretty nice.

6. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

any iridium lens is gonna cost you the same as black iridium, if you want something different ice seem to be the popular choice for the custom monster dogs with crystal black frame. imo id upgrade to polarized. where do you live that they would charge you $10 of tax on a $55 item? thats almost 20%!

7. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

My local O store charges 65 plus tax for these saying it is teh "new pricing"..I paid 70 to get Md Black Irid lenses 3 weeks ago

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

i'm getting fire iridium fitted to my night camo MD & possibly emerald iridium to my snow camo MD. Should look good once done.

9. GoIn2Shock

GoIn2Shock Oakley Beginner

I have a pair of crystal black MDs, I think staying with black iridium would be the way to go. I'm not sure how some of the more aggressive lens options would look in the frame.

10. yoshi1984

oh California, it may not be 10$ but its still high...