• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Monster Dog Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
It's so fine it's not noticibke unless from certain angles. But it's so long a scratch that when ylthe light and angle are right its almost like the scratch covers half the lens. The eBay buyer won't now reply and acts like it's my fault.

Some people reacted to this post.
Set up a claim against them as they'll have to respond to it otherwise there is a good chance it will be found in your favor if the description is different to how they are received.

Hmmm. But probably I'll have to send back... I'm still happy with them other than scratch.. 70£ and they seem brand new, spotless other than scratch. Think it was done in postage..sent from Italy and hour stuck in post there for weeks.. Postage box was opened for sure.. grrrrrr... I just wanna see dog lenses appear on the vault.com. failing that.. donor lenses and have a go my myself with sanding paper. Ha ha

MD lenses have been & gone on the Vault. I'd be surprised if they appeared back on again.

No way? That's not good. I'm guessing it's just here , and 50-90£ on Oakley website as they dwindle away. Hmm. I thought lenses came and went and came and went onto the vault. I guess it will have to be the doner lens option then.

MD lenses are still on Oakleys regular site...
Not the color you want but a lot more

the problem there is that im based in uk.. the uk site also has replacement lesnes but... instead of 90$ you have 85£ , instead 0f 60$ we have 55£ so.. about 40% more than comparative prices in the US. thanks for that though. if i could buy from oakley.com i would (no american card, and no american based credit card). hmmm i bought some sublime optics lenses for my scar in ce blue that are pretty good. although they were slightly clunky shaped. hopefully the monster do ones will be slightly a better fit. still the lesnes i put in my tribal, cinder, night and snow camo and 10w40 have to be original... im sure if i wait patiently i will just find some for £5 pound somewhere in the full range of colours... ok that wont happen but can dream

Latest Posts

Back