1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking for Monster Dog lenses I'd like to get some Emerald Iridium and Ice Iridium and maybe some others let me know what you guys have I'm looking for LNIB condition thanks Fellas.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Happy Happy on ebay is selling them. I bought stuff from him and he is legit. I bought a pair of monster dog Ice and fire lenses from him. I also bought x squared lenses from him. Type in monster dog lenses on ebay and you will find him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I saw them on there before but I was hoping to get a better deal ha something around 40 a set but I'll c if he'll deal with me since I want three sets.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :)I tryed with him I'll doubt he will do it. Then again I hadn't done bussiness with him at the time. I bought them because they are hard to find.
    Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They have the lenses on the oakley website for 60 dollars. But yeah I just emailed him so we will see if he's willing to deal.