• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog On Last Legs It Seems

Rumor is the old dogs are to be put down before the year is out and this is clear because the frame is in the 'Mister Potato Head' phase with only white,rust tortoise and SI black frames available from the site. Anyone have the slightest idea of what the replacement will be?

Well sadly for those preferring MD fit the Pit Bull is the replacement according to telesales...I think eliminating this and SJ 2 are mistakes but I guess time marches on

Rumor is the old dogs are to be put down before the year is out and this is clear because the frame is in the 'Mister Potato Head' phase with only white,rust tortoise and SI black frames available from the site. Anyone have the slightest idea of what the replacement will be?

This rumor has been going for about 18 months now. I was told this when in Florida Oct 2010. The replace was ment to be the Pit Bull.

It is a shame.

The Ducati MD was one of my first pairs (my third, as I recall). I paid retail for it very soon after it was released, and I still think it looks brilliant.

I hate the way the pit bull fits and looks....it's too big....phasing out the monster dog is a STUPID idea....IMO....I have around 20 dogs and now it looks as if I'll be hanging on to all of them.

I hate the way the pit bull fits and looks....it's too big....phasing out the monster dog is a STUPID idea....IMO....I have around 20 dogs and now it looks as if I'll be hanging on to all of them.

Have to agree ,
I have only 1 MD but that and the Twenty are my Favorites.
Pit bull is just to Big for me.

Hoping the new Twenty is close to the same size as the Old one.

My Crystal Black Dog was the third Oakley I ever bought from Sunglass Icon in the Disney Boardwalk.The Dog is an Iconic frame shape. The proportions, fit, everything was just right about it. It is a timeless frame NOT A FASHON frame. I'm sure it will hold a special place in all Oakley Fans hearts. I know it will mine. That said i'm still going to sell my other set of Night Camo's & my Crystal Black's as I don't wear them. I'll keep my Two Snow Camo's & maybe just put a new lens in the other one.

LONG LIVE THE DOG!!!!!!!!

Back