• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Or Monster Pup?

So, pretty much what everyone said on here already. The MD has more of a wrap and is a more aggressive style in my opinion. The MP is more squared off and is a little more subtle than the MD. Whatever style you choose, both are very comfortable and can be worn for good lengths at a time with no discomfort (bear in mind as long as they fit you). I don't have any white pairs of each but here is my ugly mug wearing both:

MD
Photoon2012-06-30at0050.jpg

MP
Photoon2012-06-30at0053.jpg

It is not a stupid question...compared to some flashier things out it is a logical question. Tha Matte Black/Grey or customed with Black Iridium is nice for everyday use...I dont think several things -Blood Orange Half jacket 2's or Pink iridium Monster Pups are everyday pair....that was just a rude response...most people on here will not give u those kind of replies. Even though his head is literally bigger than mine which affects what styles we can wear Rustpot is right on target and the MD fits everything from dwarf like(smaller) heads like mine to bigger ones.