• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Monster Dog, Pearl Or White

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair from eBay, pearl, with ice iridiun , custom blue icons. . Lenses are completely shot after described as excellent. So. Sending back for a refund, but now I really want a pearl or white frame. Love the look of it. I would keep the ones I have. But one of the lens is literally the worst ive seen. Any white or pearl dogs, pm me. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
They have discount MD lenses on the eyewearoutlet website at the moment.

Unless you paid a ton of money for the MD pearl frames, you probably should've kept them and just replaced the lenses. Ice Irid. is still available on Oakley.com along with other colors. I feel like a good Pearl frame is hard to come by as it doesn't seem like it was the most popular MD frame. I was lucky enough to buy a custom with Green Icons and Emerald Lenses when it was still available as a custom.

Hey let me know if you are trying to sell those dogs

Username Hidden said:
Unless you paid a ton of money for the MD pearl frames, you probably should've kept them and just replaced the lenses. Ice Irid. is still available on Oakley.com along with other colors. I feel like a good Pearl frame is hard to come by as it doesn't seem like it was the most popular MD frame. I was lucky enough to buy a custom with Green Icons and Emerald Lenses when it was still available as a custom.
How much would have been to much? I paid 67 including packaging. So 108$ all together, and the lens literally are worthless. I do have a spare pair of bnew p42 lens. But do you think that price is justified for frame alone? No box, bag, or lens? Frame condition 9/10 ? I still haven't sent back.

Username Hidden said:
Hey let me know if you are trying to sell those dogs
Well I paid108$ for them and if I send back I can get a full refund. Still Don't know if frame alone is worth that

Username Hidden said:
They have discount MD lenses on the eyewearoutlet website at the moment.
Thanks for that, I will definitely have a look, really helpful

When I said 67 I meant £....cheers

Thanks I sent you a message

Well it all depends on what you think is too much for a pair of MD's and how much you're willing to spend to get what you want.

I paid $130 shipped for my Custom pair straight from Oakley.

If you paid $108 shipped and then say you bought new Ice lenses for them at $60, your total cost for a pair of White frames with matching lenses and icons would be $168.

If i were looking for a white frame MD, i'd keep them and just buy the lenses. MD's tend to be a pretty desired item. Even if you didn't want them, you could easily sell them, just as Jian Cabllero is showing you ;)