• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Monster Dog Rust/Bronze

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Fairly boring colourway which is why I am selling it. Been tried on once but never left my bedroom (took 2 seconds to realise I dislike bronze). Selling for $70 AUD shipped to anywhere via airmail (no tracking but just as fast as registered). So if you like rust frames and bronze lenses then this is for you :laugh: comes in a generic oakley box I found lying around and is in an oakley OCP microbag.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Will I'll. take these for $70 shipped if you still have them. Let me know :biggrin:

Sold to Tony pending payment :big_boss:

Nice grab tony!

Cheers Adam.
Payment sent to the email address I had for you Will.
That's me done for a while now as I need to get saving once more..................HONEST it is.

Payment now sent to the correct email address...........uuuups.....:biggrin:

Thread can be closed thanks mods

:thumb::biggrin::dance3::thumb:

I kept 1 pair of these to wear -I like it for subtlety although I prefer Gold over Bronze in almost every other pair Nice pickup if u like the colorway like me...

Username Hidden said:
I kept 1 pair of these to wear -I like it for subtlety although I prefer Gold over Bronze in almost every other pair Nice pickup if u like the colorway like me...
I've been looking for these for a bit. I've Gold Polarized to try in from the Pearl ones I got from Dutchy also otherwise I might try BI.

Il like gold w/ all brown frames but BI may work better with Rust...Titanium is also a good one for those...

Latest Posts

Back