1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fairly boring colourway which is why I am selling it. Been tried on once but never left my bedroom (took 2 seconds to realise I dislike bronze). Selling for $70 AUD shipped to anywhere via airmail (no tracking but just as fast as registered). So if you like rust frames and bronze lenses then this is for you :laugh: comes in a generic oakley box I found lying around and is in an oakley OCP microbag.

Monster Dog Rust/Bronze - IMG_0183.jpg

Monster Dog Rust/Bronze - IMG_0180.jpg

Monster Dog Rust/Bronze - IMG_0179.jpg

Monster Dog Rust/Bronze - IMG_0181.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Will I'll. take these for $70 shipped if you still have them. Let me know :biggrin:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to Tony pending payment :big_boss:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice grab tony!

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Cheers Adam.
    Payment sent to the email address I had for you Will.
    That's me done for a while now as I need to get saving once more..................HONEST it is.

Payment now sent to the correct email address...........uuuups.....:biggrin:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thread can be closed thanks mods

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :thumb::biggrin::dance3::thumb:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I kept 1 pair of these to wear -I like it for subtlety although I prefer Gold over Bronze in almost every other pair Nice pickup if u like the colorway like me...

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I've been looking for these for a bit. I've Gold Polarized to try in from the Pearl ones I got from Dutchy also otherwise I might try BI.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Il like gold w/ all brown frames but BI may work better with Rust...Titanium is also a good one for those...