• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Monster Dog Rust/Bronze

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Il like gold w/ all brown frames but BI may work better with Rust...Titanium is also a good one for those...

Thanks piper. Gonna have to maybe track some BI ot Titaniums down then as don't fancy paying Oakley prices over here.

Some people reacted to this post.
I am not sure how Amazon is there I have free 2 day prime shipping and got the Titanium SJ lenses I just got for $53 shipped by 2 day with tax-would be 70 with oakley more for quicker shipping They had 3 left in stock after I got mine Maybe they have MD lenses on UK site I picked some ice MD up for 45 shipped for a Matte Black swap w/ my grey lens pair...I know Oakley since they started taxing is last stop now for me

Username Hidden said:
I am not sure how Amazon is there I have free 2 day prime shipping and got the Titanium SJ lenses I just got for $53 shipped by 2 day with tax-would be 70 with oakley more for quicker shipping They had 3 left in stock after I got mine Maybe they have MD lenses on UK site I picked some ice MD up for 45 shipped for a Matte Black swap w/ my grey lens pair...I know Oakley since they started taxing is last stop now for me

Thanks i'll check it out but I have a work collegue currently on holiday in Orlando at the moment so I sent him to the O shope in the Florida Mall to see if they have Ruby MD & Five 3.0 lenses but he came back negative. So he is now going to try the Vault shop at the top of I-drive later for me.

Latest Posts

Back