• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Vs Monster Doggle?

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
Does anyone have any comparison photos oh these frames while wearing them. I cant find ANYTHING that suits me the way my Dogs do, Fuel cells look funny on my face, crankcase/gascan are too tight. Pitbulls just flat look funny. If i could afford them im sure PB's would fit me well.

Just trying to see how dogles look compared to dogs on the same face if anyone has both. Thanks

Not 100% true.
Generally speaking, imho women suit Doggles, and men suit Dogs.

I think I've only ever seen 702baby really pull off the Doggle on this forum.

OK, here we go.

Monster Dog.
Looking OK.
e2eza8yj.jpg

Monster Doggle.
Looking like a knob.
hu6yruqu.jpg

And Mrs H in the very same Monster Doggle.
esu8ahy3.jpg

Case closed.

The large frames remind me of the Pit Boss. They don't look bad on you Herbsley but they do look better on Mrs H.

Wow yea they are alot larger than i would had thought. Well that sucks. Monster dog choices are so limited and finding real ones on ebay is getting more difficult. TY for the photos

Try the 2012 twentys. I call them the poor man's Juliets. They have a good amount of stretch to them, and they have unobtanium ear socks and nose pieces. The vaults are selling them from $58 to $89. I got my polished black and black iridium for $58 and my mom the crystal black black iridium poloraized for $79. I bought the gunmetal fire lense combo for a $104 on clearence at the sunglass hut.

Back