• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog Vs Pit Bull Vs Valve

My head is on the larger side and I have both a Monster Dog and Pit Bull (no Valve though). They are both considered larger frames, but the pit bulls are much taller in the lenses. I personally prefer the look and fit of the Monster Dog, but like the fact that the Pit Bulls have unobtanium earsocks and nose pads (while the Monster Dogs do not). I wouldn't settle for "comfortable enough" if you can find a pair that is comfortable and would use that as the deciding factor.

I have all three and the PB is great for me, the MD is good but the bottom of the frame cuts off the lower peripheral vision when I lower my eyes to look down. On the other hand, the Valve is in my opinion underrated. It's a great fit and looks great as well. Love the design.

Thanks for the advice guys, I have tried on the Valves recently and they are pretty comfortable. Still haven't tried the Monster Dogs, but if that kid can really get them for $100, I'll probably buy them anyway.

Tom

For my medium sized head, even though the Pit Bull has a slight gap on the temple area, it fits comfortably. Although I recently realized that it looks too big for my head. I'm now trying to get rid of it to get a gascan or the new crankshaft.

Back