1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Time has come to part ways with my monster dogs :(

First up 10w40 with VR50 transition lenses. The frame unfortunately has multiple marks all over and paint chips on both icons. The lenses are spotless but you can see dust on them from too little use. I will clean them before shipping. I do have the original Bronze lenses if the buyer would prefer.

I would like £110 ONO for these posted with in the UK. No box, glasses in micro bag only.

Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8138.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8140.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8141.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8143.JPG
    Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8136.JPG
    Next, Snow Camo with Black Iridium lenses. Frames are in really good condition but there is a paint chip on the left icon. Lenses are as new as I was to scared to wear these much! Again I do have the original Grey lenses in the buyer would prefer.

I would also like £110 ONO for these too. No box, just micro bag.

Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8144.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8145.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8146.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8147.JPG

Finally Tortoise shell with clear. Frames are in very good condition but with a small mark on top of both orbitals. The lenses have multiple marks and small scratches but don't seem to affect my vision through them. I'm unsure if they are Titanium clear as they are not etched but the do seem to have an Iridium coating.

I would like £60 ONO for these and I do have a box although its for Tortoise shell with bronze.

Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8148.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8151.JPG Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8152.JPG

Please send me an offer if you think the prices are to high or if you would like any more pics. I'm also after a Ti02 Juliet if any one would like to trade.

Monster Dogs - 10w40, Snow Camo & Tortoise shell - IMG_8137.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 3/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Make me an offer guys before these end up on ebay!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm interested in the snow and 10w40 but the tap talk app keeps crashing when I try to PM you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Iv pm'd you on the snow camo

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo.....pm'd check your inbox....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd

8. Anonymous