• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Dog's woof woof

@S-works
nobody have to do this with his cats!!
maybe just a bit beer or vodka . . .

Great... some dog out there is wearing night camos and I can't even find a pair...I think i saw a horse in maine with 10W40's on too and the cat across the hall has tribal MD's....and they wonder why I am semi retired...I heard a pack of wolves got a bunch of 24K Goldbrooks but haven't seen the proof yet...no wonder why O is so backordered...

This will only end when someone starts a thread "Taking Sunglass Names Literally", and starts off by sitting some Gascans on top of some gas/petrol cans etc . . .

Come on - anyone got a camera handy and some Oil Drums . . . and some, errr, oil drums?

You'd need to be quick with your Pentax to photo your Frogs though . . . .

This will only end when someone starts a thread "Taking Sunglass Names Literally", and starts off by sitting some Gascans on top of some gas/petrol cans etc . . .

Come on - anyone got a camera handy and some Oil Drums . . . and some, errr, oil drums?

Who will be the first to post the pictures of their Jupiter's, Mars or Moon's?

hmmm... time to go find a girl named Juliet...