• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Monster & Ice With A Splice

i love my splice, i have the same colorway. IIRC, the frame is actually Crystal BLUE/ FMJ+ with Ice Iridium lens.. hold the frame up to a light source and check? ive heard some people say crystal black but theres no such combo with FMJ on O-review for the splice so..

i love my splice, i have the same colorway. IIRC, the frame is actually Crystal BLUE/ FMJ+ with Ice Iridium lens.. hold the frame up to a light source and check? ive heard some people say crystal black but theres no such combo with FMJ on O-review for the splice so..

Cheers man I'll check them out later when i get back home - I'd only gone on this info: 03 -723 Oakley - SPLICE Crystal Black FMJ/Ice Iridium (03-723) customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

Oakley SPLICE Sunglasses - Purchase Oakley sunglasses at the online Oakley store.:smile:

ah ha. i see.. maybe the great Dann Thombs made a booboo. wow. considering the splice is one of his favourite frames, this is a surprise.. i've been taking the O-review as gospel (which it usually is) for as long as i can remember haha!

The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing

mine ARE crystal blue though.. hmm.