• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Pup Question

HunterX

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Sorry I might be asking this question multiple times as I am new to all of this but which monster pups are considered rare and which aren't? Thanks in advance.

As far as I know there are no rare Monster Pups. About the only ones would be maybe some Japan only releases, but I don't think even they are all that highly sought after.

Yea theres a few Japan only models that may draw a bit more than retail. Unfortunately you can reproduce all of these with the custom option from oakleys website.
I sure do like the pups tho. I have 5 or 6 and wear them a lot

I would say not yet they were out there for 80 at least a month ago if not still...I turned mine into Ruby...

As the others have said, while not rare, the Pups can hold their own as far as them being a really nice pair to wear or display. Just because they're not rare doesn't mean they're not a nice pair to own :smile:

I had one, but was forced to sell since they didn't fit my head as well as i had hoped.

Theses are the production Monster Pup examples that are well worth having, and could be considered hard to find/rare.

Polished Black - Black 12-783 Tony Stewart/Nascar
Polished Black - Black 05-044 Ford F150 Raptor SVT
Polished Black - Pink 12-739 Japan exclusive
Brown Smoke - Gold Clear 12-740 Japan exclusive

The Matte Black seems hard to find all of a sudden Not calling it rare but harder to find...the brown sugar wasnt made all that long but I am not into sparkly stuff and sold mine right away...I haven't seen many out there since. I had all of the above at one time except the pink lensed one....should have held em longer..a great frame if it fits u...I still wear it frequently

Latest Posts

Back