• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Monster Pup Tony Stewart Nascar Edition 12-783

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, i used to have that pair, until the cops broke them while arresting me for running over pedestrians. :car:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Dude, i used to have that pair, until the cops broke them while arresting me for running over pedestrians. :car:

By any chance were you in a space ship & screaming at them "Let's just be friends!"?

Username Hidden said:
By any chance were you in a space ship & screaming at them "Let's just be friends!"?
No, I was saying "I learned to drive at the Tony Stewart School of Driving"

Did you hear about Tony giving Danica pointers on keeping her cool after she freaked on Dale Jr? That's like William Shatner giving Robert Deniro acting pointers.

He was probably telling her "just keep your cool now, and when he gets out of his car, run his ass over"

Username Hidden said:
He was probably telling her "just keep your cool now, and when he gets out of his car, run his ass over"

You truly cannot be a real race fan & have just said that, ... or you do not have, nor care to, all the details/facts surrounding that deal.

Wow. That is just ignorant.

Username Hidden said:
You truly cannot be a real race fan & have just said that, ... or you do not have, nor care to, all the details/facts surrounding that deal.

Wow. That is just ignorant.
It was a joke. I do not truly feel that way, and I do know the details. That kid should never have gotten out of his car, and if you have a problem with somebody, you settle it in the pits, not during the race on the track. I do not think Tony did it on purpose, i think that the kid was acting impulsively and in the heat of the moment, and he tragically lost his life. It was an unfortunate accident. That being said, Tony Stewart is an ******* and a hothead, and you dont see $hit like what happened on that Outlaw track happening to guys like Gordon, Dale Jr or Johnson, do you? So if I decide to make a joke about someone who is in fact a joke, that makes me ignorant or not a true race fan?

Username Hidden said:
It was a joke. I do not truly feel that way, and I do know the details. That kid should never have gotten out of his car, and if you have a problem with somebody, you settle it in the pits, not during the race on the track. I do not think Tony did it on purpose, i think that the kid was acting impulsively and in the heat of the moment, and he tragically lost his life. It was an unfortunate accident. That being said, Tony Stewart is an ******* and a hothead, and you dont see $hit like what happened on that Outlaw track happening to guys like Gordon, Dale Jr or Johnson, do you? So if I decide to make a joke about someone who is in fact a joke, that makes me ignorant or not a true race fan?

Take to PM, ... this is a Sale Thread ... Sorry, @OakManTX ...

Hey any monster pups left?

Yessir. Still have some left. Sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.