• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Pup?

Got mine today...yeah These fit great and actually come in the new Black/white O Box...I have Polished Black with Black and 1 w/Emerald,Ruby,Ice and a few rust and matte frames..great deal! hopefully o will make a comparable fit soon with something new
i love the new black headliner boxes for their sport/active lines. I hated those white boxes.

I had a matte black monster pup but sent it back since i wasn't happy with them, they do look nice though. Oakley vault has a polarized red straight jacket if you saw. :D

The Red is a little too red -unlike Cinder or Blood- for me and cant do polarized......especially Oakley's polarized make my eyes nuts...u know me Brown and Black frames all the way...I have the Matte Black MP with Black,Ruby and Ice..I also feel like the Matte MP and MD fit a little snugger. Yeah, My Black/G30 Half Jackets just came from Vault also came in the new box and even had extra nosepieces which I use(the larger ones)

Latest Posts

Back