• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Pups - Tell Me Everything You Know

Straight jacket type fit on stems...slightly more squared than dog but not like Gascan ...Bigger than new Twenty/Minute but about same fit Good wrap... no unobtanium on nose but I have med to Small face and they never slip...I loved this frame and got 4 or 5 for 29.99 recently I also have 3 Brown smoke customs-Tungsten Unworn up for grabs and Titanium and Gold(keepers), Polished Black/Ruby OCP, Polished Black Ice OCp, RB/Gold OCP ...of yeah Rust Text/VR28 Black..probably my favorite..They may be med sized but I have seen bigger heads use these...it was a great frame..someone here can probably give much better technical specs...

I am the worst writer...sorry... No the Polished Black Black and Brown Sm Tungsten are the only ones I am selling -i am never parting with my Ice, ruby and Gold pups...should've been more clear.U can still buy teh Raceccar drivers whose name escapes me now with red icons on Ebay and piut Riby in thats what i did Tony Stewart I think had Ducati type and i just popped in ruby

Oh well I am known for being on the conservative side Its a nice shade of blue Not neon or garish at all...great to look through If u have any O store near u they must have an Ice lens around I have them in SJ2's/Mp/Crystal Black MD and matte Black Flak XLJ as well as Minute 2.0...

Back