1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Info on MD's little brother is hard to come by so I'd love some opinions about fit and how good this model is. Just tell me everything

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Straight jacket type fit on stems...slightly more squared than dog but not like Gascan ...Bigger than new Twenty/Minute but about same fit Good wrap... no unobtanium on nose but I have med to Small face and they never slip...I loved this frame and got 4 or 5 for 29.99 recently I also have 3 Brown smoke customs-Tungsten Unworn up for grabs and Titanium and Gold(keepers), Polished Black/Ruby OCP, Polished Black Ice OCp, RB/Gold OCP ...of yeah Rust Text/VR28 Black..probably my favorite..They may be med sized but I have seen bigger heads use these...it was a great frame..someone here can probably give much better technical specs...

3. TheDutchman92

What prices are you selling the Black/Ruby and Black/Ice for?

4. the piper

I am the worst writer...sorry... No the Polished Black Black and Brown Sm Tungsten are the only ones I am selling -i am never parting with my Ice, ruby and Gold pups...should've been more clear.U can still buy teh Raceccar drivers whose name escapes me now with red icons on Ebay and piut Riby in thats what i did Tony Stewart I think had Ducati type and i just popped in ruby

5. TheDutchman92

Could you do me a huge favour and PM me picures of the ice pups (as many as you can) becuase I have found some on eBay. That would be awesome!

6. the piper

I dont have a camera at present wife and iphone are away...trust me they look nice

7. TheDutchman92

Ah that's ok, I'll take your word for it. is the blue sort of subtle and not too standoutish (never owned oakley ice before)?

8. the piper

Oh well I am known for being on the conservative side Its a nice shade of blue Not neon or garish at all...great to look through If u have any O store near u they must have an Ice lens around I have them in SJ2's/Mp/Crystal Black MD and matte Black Flak XLJ as well as Minute 2.0...