• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Pups Up On Vault

Just called the Vault because my order showed Back ordered.
Monster Pups are whats on back order.

I also talked to him about the different micro fiber bags that come with the Devils Brigade.
Was told that its the same package as if i ordered them through the Oakley store.
Will see when it shows up though

Just called the Vault because my order showed Back ordered.
Monster Pups are whats on back order.

I also talked to him about the different micro fiber bags that come with the Devils Brigade.
Was told that its the same package as if i ordered them through the Oakley store.
Will see when it shows up though

I also called about the DB Antix..... They said the same thing to me. I asked for confirmation and the rep said she doesn't work in the warehouse and can't transfer me to them....... This frame originally had polarized lenses. The one they are offering has grey..... If they have the artist box, bag, and pin and they could confirm it, I would buy a pair.

I don't display that stuff anyway, plus if somebody asks you about your glasses in an everyday situation I bet you they won't ask if they came with a matching pin.

I'll be getting my pair tomorrow.

Ontario, CA, United States 11/09/2011 7:55 P.M. Departure Scan
11/09/2011 6:53 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/09/2011 10:22 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 11/10/2011, by 10:30 A.M.
Last Location:
Departed - Ontario, CA, United States, Wednesday, 11/09/2011

I will definitely let all of you know what came with it :). If it DOES come with the box, bag and pin, my god. I will be in heaven. I'm guessing it's just the standard black bag, with a white box or something.

xxxxxxx, IL, United States 11/10/2011 7:01 A.M. Out For Delivery
Chicago, IL, United States 11/10/2011 5:05 A.M. Departure Scan
11/10/2011 4:36 A.M. Arrival Scan
Rockford, IL, United States 11/10/2011 2:50 A.M. Departure Scan
11/10/2011 1:15 A.M. Arrival Scan

Will be here shortly :)