• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monsters On The Vault?

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I cant believe that I just bought a crystal Black frame Monster Dog on the OakleyVault website yesterday......woot woot $74 shipped yeah Baby.................what interests me tho, is that is Oakley still making these?I managed to buy 4 from the Vault over the past 1 and a half, and the 1st 2 had made in usa on them and the box said "D" on them for discontinued, but now the last 1 I got has no made in usa and im sure these next ones wont? so is Oakley still secretly making small amounts? I dunno.....one thing is for sure, they sell freaking fast, I bought mine at 6 am est and wentback to see them again and the page was gon lol so I guess they are selling like hotakes eh? but yea its great to still see I can get my Pit bulls and Monster dogs still on the Vault at a great price :)

ill let ya in on a lil Oakley Vault Secret tee hee...............if you go to the vauly early in the morning, like 3-6:30 am Eastern Standard time.
in the morn, thts when the morn reps post the OOP out of production Rarities like the Monster Dogs and etc., out of 4 MD's that I have, 3 were bought early morn times when hardly any of the Oakley Buzzards (like me lol) are flying the skies looking for Glasses to pounce on................
you will get some during the day as well but its harder due to all the Oakley Buzzards and Vultures flying the internet air..................................Lol.

ill let ya in on a lil Oakley Vault Secret tee hee...............if you go to the vauly early in the morning, like 3-6:30 am Eastern Standard time.
in the morn, thts when the morn reps post the OOP out of production Rarities like the Monster Dogs and etc., out of 4 MD's that I have, 3 were bought early morn times when hardly any of the Oakley Buzzards (like me lol) are flying the skies looking for Glasses to pounce on................
you will get some during the day as well but its harder due to all the Oakley Buzzards and Vultures flying the internet air..................................Lol.
Thanks for the Vault's secret bud...lol. I will give it a shot. I will start to get up early and check the Vault every once a while.