• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOON Score.......

the frames are way too fragile for me to want to switch lenses out.. but its intriguing wether the lens is same as mars.Im guessing like all models, the FMJ was the most desireable, yet most prone to problems. I would love a black or tortoise one of these haha

Are these the ones from Geneva?
YUP!!!!!!!!!!! The wonderful Craigslist for iPhone app let me know immediately when they were listed. I set an alert for "Oakley" and I was the first to reply. This is my 5th great score due to that App....One of the others was the MINT $30 Red Oxide/Positive Red Half Wires in Oak Park. Sold those for $125 and paid for my Carbon Hatchets.....but these Moons will have a permanent spot in my Tower.....

YUP!!!!!!!!!!! The wonderful Craigslist for iPhone app let me know immediately when they were listed. I set an alert for "Oakley" and I was the first to reply. This is my 5th great score due to that App....One of the others was the MINT $30 Red Oxide/Positive Red Half Wires in Oak Park. Sold those for $125 and paid for my Carbon Hatchets.....

Don't you brag on that app to much! cough cough

Hahahaha...I don't mind sharing .....and if you're a serious collector......you already have that App! :wink:

Haha good stuff. I should get an app like that. I just check it daily to see if anything interesting pops up. A lot of really terrible deals on there right now haha.

And they're home......
photo3-2.jpg

Back