• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moons and what they're worth

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I got a local guy selling a set of Moons, I know these are hard to come by since they simply broke with time. Will it be worth to have one just cause? Or should I simply run away from them? The asking price is something like $270usd (using today's exchange rate) I think they are crazy expensive since they crack and will barely use them, but what do you guys think?
oakley-moonmars-x-metalromeo-juliet-D_NQ_NP_824505-MLM25051765179_092016-F.gif

Nope! I already donated enough to Oakley's rotten plastic fund! I love those Moons, but they're pretty much worthless after all this time unless You just want a complete collection or something.
If I were You I'd throw $100 on top and get a pair of wearer-grade Mars.
I don't know what went wrong with Moons. I can tell You that they were great for six or seven years. After that amount of rime they just got Krispy. Too bad they don't try them again to give people a chance to wear and enjoy them. I had to wear a full-face helmet every day to make a living back then, and they were great helmet shades.
Now they are only good for display. If You got a New In Box pair I'll bet you they would fall apart within the first month of wearing them.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back