• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Juliets!

toosteeley

I should Work at Oakley
Toronto
Who every said xmetals have a tendency to multiply like rabbits, wasn't kidding! Just got my first pair of Juliets (polished/fire) a few weekends ago from my brother, and have already increased the count to 4. Special thanks to @Weebs25 for an awesome pair of low serial # 1st gen plasma frames (the "bone" finish is amazing!) and @Jacob Carstens for a perfect condition pair of 3rd gen plasma frames which are now enjoying the addition of red linegear lenses. The xmetal/ruby pair are 4th gen I picked up from someone local. I'm very happy with how my xmetal collection is progressing :)

Hope you enjoy!

20160219_124250_resized.jpg
20160219_124258_resized.jpg
20160219_124233_resized.jpg

Very nice! I was "only going to buy 1" but I just purchased my 6th Juliet yesterday. I sold 2 though. Its certainly addictive.

Congrats, I think your 1st gen plasmas are actually titanium with Gold iridium check the serial on the left side arm!

Thanks for all the compliments :)

Congrats, I think your 1st gen plasmas are actually titanium with Gold iridium check the serial on the left side arm!

The serial is P000893. Definitely 1st gen Plasma. The fire lenses were trashed unfortunately. There's a set of BIP in there now ;)

I don't believe it was ever officially referred to as "bone". Think it's more what people here describe it as seeing as it's so different compared to later gen plasma finishes :)

Last edited:
Back