• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Prizm metals

Ben G

Oakley Expert
Essex, UK
well, I know sapphire isn't actually a prizm lens, but it kinda is, lol.

Thanks again to @Chris A Hardaway for some more awesome flawless custom cuts, Baseball outfield 4th gen Juliet's:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the colour of these, couldn't quite catch the full redness with the camera, but it's there somewhere. Also liking the pink/reddish contrast you get looking through them, quite relaxing :cool:

And some sapphire XX's

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These are my first pair of XX's, which after some tweaking with odd sized t shocks and small Juliet nose bombs, these fit my so much nicer than Juliets, so matching them with my go-to lens choice, these are now my new go-to pair :cool: Although they will need a trip to the X-Man one day this year!

Oh, and here's some mug wearing the Juliet's :confused:

image.jpeg

Cheers for the comments guys :cool: It's great how such a subtle change of lens can freshen up a classic design. The Juliets are a forum effort as the @THE X-MAN tuned up the frames last year, @Chris A Hardaway dide the lenses, all I did was put new o-matter on to finish them. Closest I'm gonna get to 2015/16 model Juliet's, lol

Love to see some more angles of the baseball prism lenses

Went and tried to get a couple more angles to show off the purple & red hues. These are elusive colours I swear, as every time I see them or look in the mirror, I see purple, as soon as the camera is out it disappears!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

and a blurry one that focuses on the grass :confused:

image.jpeg

but it's raining now so I'll try again later. I'll try and get without my reflection in them too, I'm pretty hit'n'miss with taking photos!

Those prisms look awesome! What were the donor lenses used?

Can't remember dude, I chucked the boxes out for recycling, but Chris will will let you know. I'm pretty sure the sapphire was a turbine (or a triggerman)

Cheers whoever posted my pic on the OF Instagram, that was cool seeing it pop up on my feed :cool:

Latest Posts

Back