• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Splice And Completed The Max Fearlight!! Great Christmas Thus Far!!!

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
Added some more splice to the mix. I figure if I can't have the Kenseth and Murasaki I'll just have a bunch of the others. And I finished the Max FearLight. Love the Holbrook and Fuel Cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
The one in the back is a pair I've honestly never seen before. They are Brand new in the box too. FMJ 5.56 Polished black with fire lens, and Oakley in red across the nose bridge!!! Love that pair!!

Thanks Peeza, I agree with ya. That design is just nasty!!!

Thanks Tony, I might end up having a pair of the emerald lens once my chrome pair gets back from the chop shop lol I have to see what lens I want to put in them. But if I end up not using the emerald I'll hook ya up man.

damn cooooool splice shelf . . .
congrats on the complete max fear collection dude!

The one in the back is a pair I've honestly never seen before. They are Brand new in the box too. FMJ 5.56 Polished black with fire lens, and Oakley in red across the nose bridge!!! Love that pair!!

There was a pair of those forsale on gumtree here in the UK about 3 months ago at only £40 but no box or paperwork so i wasn't convinced they were genuine either. I passed on them :doh:

Thanks Peeza, I agree with ya. That design is just nasty!!!

Thanks Tony, I might end up having a pair of the emerald lens once my chrome pair gets back from the chop shop lol I have to see what lens I want to put in them. But if I end up not using the emerald I'll hook ya up man.

Cheers bud. You'll have to put photo's on when you get them back from the dr. love to see them in chrome

Back