• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Most iconic Oakley watch

Which Oakley watch design is the most iconic

• Total voters
I am debating between the TB II and the TT/MM. Both watches have the iconic Oakley styling of being unique. They both will draw attention and start conversations with anyone opening up the door to educate other people on the brand.

The TB II has more advanced internals though, being automatic. The flexible band design is very unique and stylish in my opinion. The carbon fiber and limited production also make it different among their watch offerings. Being limited is a factor by not allowing many people to experience the watch. Thus my reason not many people will consider it iconic.

The TT/MM being titanium makes this watch a lot lighter than most people expect. Replicating the tracks of a tank for the band is what sets this watch apart. I love the bad ass look that this watch achieves with that design.

Having owned both of these watches and wearing both I am going to cast my vote for the TB II because of the design, elite level status, and upgraded internal system.

Well the gearbox comes in 2 bands also like the mm. Also many more color options than the mm. Don't get me wrong the mm is a nice watch but you have more options with the gear box. They even made a stealth version where they didn't with the mm. Only a quartz movement with the mm also where as their are 2 options with the gearbox. Auto and quartz like the time bomb. So in my opion it should be listed as such. Just saying:)
Are you suuuuuuuure they didn't make a MM stealth? :angel:

Maybe they did but nobody every got to see it. (Not released).

Maybe. ;)

Are you suuuuuuuure they didn't make a MM stealth? :angel:

Maybe they did but nobody every got to see it. (Not released).

Maybe. ;)

This is as close as i'd get to a stealth MM :(
image.jpg

Back