• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Moto Gloves For Wakeboarding?

OBlazer

Oakley Expert
Hey guys, just curious if anyone has tried using any of the styles of motoX gloves Oakley makes for applications in water?

Wakeboard season is coming up, and I remember last year that I would always rip my hands open trying to hold on to the rope after trying flips, I wondering if you guys know if these will hold up after being in the water multiple times and will not lose their grip when soaking wet?

Sorry I have no information to contribute regarding the gloves. I am just excited there is another wakeboarder here. Boat or cable?

I raced motocross for a long time, and i can tell you that mx gloves feel gross when wet, and they dont grip well.

I raced motocross for a long time, and i can tell you that mx gloves feel gross when wet, and they dont grip well.
All I needed to know, thanks man

Sorry I have no information to contribute regarding the gloves. I am just excited there is another wakeboarder here. Boat or cable?

Boat! Unfortunately my family is a hardcore ski family, so having a tower on our boat would be a cardinal sin... haha. All of our neighbors and most of my friends have towers though, soI usually end up going behind a ton of different boats. So far my favorite boat to ride behind is my buddy's X2 I think.

Back