1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys, just curious if anyone has tried using any of the styles of motoX gloves Oakley makes for applications in water?

Wakeboard season is coming up, and I remember last year that I would always rip my hands open trying to hold on to the rope after trying flips, I wondering if you guys know if these will hold up after being in the water multiple times and will not lose their grip when soaking wet?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

Sorry I have no information to contribute regarding the gloves. I am just excited there is another wakeboarder here. Boat or cable?

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I raced motocross for a long time, and i can tell you that mx gloves feel gross when wet, and they dont grip well.

4. OBlazer

All I needed to know, thanks man

Boat! Unfortunately my family is a hardcore ski family, so having a tower on our boat would be a cardinal sin... haha. All of our neighbors and most of my friends have towers though, soI usually end up going behind a ton of different boats. So far my favorite boat to ride behind is my buddy's X2 I think.

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Glad i could help.

6. OGfrog

OGfrog Oakley Enthusiast

I have a Mastercraft 205 prostar, if you ever come out east hit me up for a pull!

7. OBlazer

Oh hell yeah! what lake are you on?

I have a Malibu Sunscape, It really doesn't have anything on the Mastercrafts I have been behind

8. tguest41

tguest41 Oakley Beginner

don't use gloves for wakeboarding..