• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MotoGP Fuel Cell Cheap At The O Store

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Yeah I just didnt know if anyone wanted to scoop these up cuz theyre pretty cheap. Im a big batwolf fan. Just picked up my second pair, just happen to be the MotoGP model.

Some people reacted to this post.
I ended up trading mine for a Dispatch, very happy with it :D
I wasn't crazy about these, but that's because I prefer the baby blue of the antix not a big team blue icon / ice iridium fan.

Dang man! everyone's getting a motogp batwolf except me... :(

I am also more of a antix fan than batwolf but O isnt putting out anything new in the antix frame! btw im looking for a fuente antix if you know where any are hiding. I picked up my motogp wolf's for $190 NIB. Couldnt pass it up.

Username Hidden said:
I am also more of a antix fan than batwolf but O isnt putting out anything new in the antix frame! btw im looking for a fuente antix if you know where any are hiding. I picked up my motogp wolf's for $190 NIB. Couldnt pass it up.
PFFFTTT, good luck finding those! I've been looking for a long arse time man, no luck! I do however, have two Devil's Brigade Antix that im the very proud owner of. Fuente's are hard to come by man. I had my chance at two Fuente Hijinx' but not a fan of that frame.

damn man $190 is a awesome deal for the Batwolfs. Well, Antix/Hijinx are being phased out for the fuel cell/Batwolf. Sad i know. that's why they have been sort of left behind lately in terms of new special editions.

hahaha thx! I have a pair of DB antix and a pair of the fuente hijinx.. Just trying to add that last fuente!

Yeah I am ok with the batwolf frame it fits me ok and looks alright (still not the antix). Not a fuel cell fan.

I am determined in 2012, I WILL have a fuente Antix. I WILL have one! lol. Even if i have to pay $300.

I have a Fuente Antix! But I dropped it into a sewer by accident...

These have been on the O Site for so long now haha. Poor MotoGP Fuel Cell.

I really hope that was a horrible joke on us for not letting go of my db antix lol. how cruel. :p
lol, motogp fuel cell is going you Biotches'. probably rape the plaintiff if it doesn't sell.

Username Hidden said:
I have a Fuente Antix! But I dropped it into a sewer by accident...

These have been on the O Site for so long now haha. Poor MotoGP Fuel Cell.

Latest Posts

Back