• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MotoGP Fuel Cell, Polarized Fuel Cell, Split Jacket Fire Lens, Eyepatch 2 Ruby Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just doing a little collection cleaning and selling some of the stuff I don't wear. I'm looking to add some holbrooks to my collection so these pieces must go. All prices are assuming paypal gift, if not add 3%.

First up are the MotoGP fuel cells, they are in mint and unworn condition. The glasses include original box, papers and MotoGP bag. Asking SOLD.

8038184619_805aa569e5_b.jpg

8038189512_76e7bdc7e4_b.jpg

Next are the Polarized Matte Black fuel cells in mint condition. I purchased these brand new and installed emerald iridium lenses immediately after taking them out of the packaging. The emerald lenses are in mint condition and the polarized lenses are unworn. These glasses have very little wear and were always cleaned in my ultrasonic cleaner after every outing. Includes original box, bag and papers. Asking $125 shipped for the whole package (Stand not included).

8038189366_1427825e78_b.jpg

8038184055_4d844c8b40_b.jpg

Finally I have 2 pairs of unworn lenses for sale. The first pair are Split Jacket fire iridium non-vented lenses, I purchased these to install in a pair of pit bosses but sold the glasses before I could fit them. The second pair are Eyepatch 2 Ruby Iridum lenses, I purchased these thinking they would be different than my fire iridium lenses but after receiving them, I realized they were very similar to fire. Asking $45 shipped for either set. (eyepatch 2 lenses are sold, split jacket lenses still available)

8038188962_9741efd4f6_b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
any trades for either fuelie?

Username Hidden said:
any trades for either fuelie?

PM me with what you had in mind :cool:

All PMs replied to

Paypal sent for Moto GP's

All PMs replied to, MotoGP Fuel Cells shipped

Matte Black/Emerald without the Polarized set?
PM me...

Username Hidden said:
Matte Black/Emerald without the Polarized set?
PM me...

PM sent

Prices are negotiable

Sale pending on the EP2 lenses