• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle Thread?

I ride a 1997-2007 Yamaha yzf600r. The frame is a 98 and the motor is an 04. I bought it for 700$ because it needed a transmission rebuild. Did that myself, then dropped a valve and had to do half the work again. It's got parts from almost every year in it. My bike is pretty beat up and 36xxx miles on it so it's not really worth the price of the fairings.
cat2.jpg

not exactly motorcycle but related to motorcycles.

I recently saw a picture of somebody wearing a helmet that had a crazu design. I inmediately started thingking, what if somebody made a helmet with the art chantry hijinx design all over the helmet?

I sold the 600 and bought an r1, only gotten to circle the block a few times since there's still snow on the ground. 05 with 26xxx miles, stock except integrated tail lights.

My FZ1. I miss it terribly. I made a horrible mistake getting rid of it. :( Ill have another before long

100_0450.jpg

Then when I got outta motorcycles I got into quads:

Raptor 700. sold to a friend in Southern cali. pic from Pismo in november. I miss it too... but not like the bike.

EDBC04B7-D8D1-4B23-9FA3-94D497140AFA-7592-0000084ACC3ACBC6.jpg

Back