1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

So what do you guys think? A thread dedicated for Movies and reviews and stuff and things and movies? I'm good at Emgalish.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

I like my cartoons thread better :p

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

who has watched the korean movie "A moment to remember"? damn... i dont watch chick flicks but it made me cry like a baby!

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

I can honestly say I have not.

If we are gonna go the chick flick route.....what about "The Notebook"?

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

man... if you watched "moment" - "notebook" seems a little dull! actually to be honest they have a little bit of the same storyline but "moment" is a little deeper!

6. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

Saw 'Gravity' the other day! Awesome!

Also a Michael Caine film called 'Harry Brown' An old ex marine seeks revenge against a load of crack heads! :eek::mad::hunter:

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

I also saw 'Gravity' the other night. I have to admit it was a pretty good movie also but I felt it just left something to be desired slightly.

8. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

I liked the fact it was in real time, and almost like a real life disaster unfolding.. Yea - the end was a bit abrupt!

9. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Sandra Bullock needed to be about 10 years younger.

She's not bad looking, but you can tell she's getting a bit old to be considered "hot". Not that she was ever "smokin hot".

ANYWAY. It was decent. It felt short for being such a slow movie, and I would have preferred the ending to be a little better.

10. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I like Cuaron as a Director but have yet to see Gravity. Maybe ill watch it this weekend but there are tons of things I need to see.