• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
So what do you guys think? A thread dedicated for Movies and reviews and stuff and things and movies? I'm good at Emgalish.

Saw 'Gravity' the other day! Awesome!

Also a Michael Caine film called 'Harry Brown' An old ex marine seeks revenge against a load of crack heads! :eek::mad::hunter:

Saw 'Gravity' the other day! Awesome!

Also a Michael Caine film called 'Harry Brown' An old ex marine seeks revenge against a load of crack heads! :eek::mad::hunter:
I also saw 'Gravity' the other night. I have to admit it was a pretty good movie also but I felt it just left something to be desired slightly.

I also saw 'Gravity' the other night. I have to admit it was a pretty good movie also but I felt it just left something to be desired slightly.
Sandra Bullock needed to be about 10 years younger.

She's not bad looking, but you can tell she's getting a bit old to be considered "hot". Not that she was ever "smokin hot".

ANYWAY. It was decent. It felt short for being such a slow movie, and I would have preferred the ending to be a little better.

Back