• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

I recently saw 'Thor-the Dark World'............pretty badass movie cause I like the comic book movies but felt something was missing from it somehow. It had a lot of moments of humor....almost made ya think it was a comedy rather than an action flick.

My girls sister works at a big movie theater near me, I usually goat least once a week if there are good flicks out. Free tickets, why not? Free Imax too! I'm not the best at critiquing movies though, I'm realizing that I'm easy to entertain and enjoy just about anything I see.. 300 was pretty badass btw saw that last weekend

My girls sister works at a big movie theater near me, I usually goat least once a week if there are good flicks out. Free tickets, why not? Free Imax too! I'm not the best at critiquing movies though, I'm realizing that I'm easy to entertain and enjoy just about anything I see.. 300 was pretty badass btw saw that last weekend

Can't beat free.
Also watched 300 last week, nice entertaining 3D gore lol, for me the first one is the best, but it was a nice flick if one's got nothing better to do

I have watched now you see me about 25 times. I love this movie
!! I know it is not new but just a great oceans eleven type of movie.And i also saw the departed after a long time it is a entertaining movie too.

I recently saw the movie 'epic' and actually thought it was pretty cool for a cartoon movie. Actually worth seeing. At first it seemed like it wasn't gonna be too good but then actually developed pretty well. Surprisingly I also recognized Steven Tylers voice as one of the characters too.

Latest Posts

Back