• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOVIES/TV SHOWS The Place To Discuss And Review Movies/TV Shows

Saw divergent and need for speed over the weekend, you can guess who wanted to see what. Divergent was pretty cool, not as bad as I thought it would have been. Need for speed was definitely entertaining, good stunts and excellent exhaust sounds. Much better than any recent fast and furious that's for sure.

A little "hometown" connection to "Divergent"...... My daughter Nikki's ex-jerkoff.....er boyfriend is the blonde kid that jumps from the train....haven't seen it but supposedly he has a little screen time....

I loved American Hustle. I saw it in the theater (which is a rarity for me) and picked it up on Blu-ray last week. While the story was nothing spectacular, the acting was phenomenal. I knew Matthew McConaughey would win the Oscar but for my money, Christian Bale can do no wrong and he was incredible in this and deserved to win. He gets lost in every role he does. If you like to watch great acting from a great cast, see American Hustle.

For a great comedy movie, I highly recommend Anchorman 2. You'll die laughing at the dinner-w/-family scene and cruise control scene.

Saw "Last Vegas" on the plane on the way to work, and annoyed everone around me by laughing a s******ing for an hour and a half best movie I have seen for a while.

Back