• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mr. 8000

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Been a good week or so of milestones, guess I'll make a post for mine.

Been an awesome few years on here with you guys. Made some lifelong friends here @BriP , @Rustpot , @OakleyFrankFMJ , @OakleyBoss84 to name a few. I've been a memeber of a few forums but non have the community aspect that OakleyForum brings and its just awesome. I hope this place continues that and I can't wait to see what Oakley has cooked up for us to chat about. Who knew a brand could bring people together like that.

Also a shoutout to a few new friends @kronin323 , @washi me sensie , @OakleyFreak , @RonkPM , and @GH4AU!

Keep up the good work gents!

Been a good week or so of milestones, guess I'll make a post for mine.

Been an awesome few years on here with you guys. Made some lifelong friends here @BriP , @Rustpot , @OakleyFrankFMJ , @OakleyBoss84 to name a few. I've been a memeber of a few forums but non have the community aspect that OakleyForum brings and its just awesome. I hope this place continues that and I can't wait to see what Oakley has cooked up for us to chat about. Who knew a brand could bring people together like that.

Also a shoutout to a few new friends @kronin323 , @washi me sensie , @OakleyFreak , @RonkPM , and @GH4AU!

Keep up the good work gents!
0b33d3c83a28e766fc084b0ec5c5d45991548cbb63467b1168ba8a342bbee1e2.jpg

Hey man, it's been good mixing it up with you here. I don't care what they say, you're an asset to the forum! :D

Congrats on the milestone! Mr. 8K, most posts of us all... :hi:

Congratulations. 8,000 is awesome. You always have quality posts and no matter what your opinion is or whom agrees or doesn't agree with it, it is always an informed opinion and one you are prepared to defend. That demands respect. On a personal note, I conducted a trade with @qtrain23 and the transaction was smooth and train was easy to deal with. Quality member. Here's to many more years of posting, laughing, arguing, whatever, as long as its about Oakley.

Back