• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mrs H's New Additions

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
So, got some new ones to add to my collection, some in transit and some with me now...

I have recently welcomed my white/24k Jupiter and sapphire blue/grey Script (had their first outing today)

Waiting for the postman to bring me some more Jupiters and Immerse.

Will take some pics when I have them all together.

Exciting stuff..... Gunna need to have a re-count as there's been a few changes lately...

Sounds like you're trying to outscore the oldman LOL............

Haha. I'm just lucky that there's loads of nice pairs out for women at the mo. Gives me a chance to catch up! Haha. Jono should be grateful his wife never got hooked!! Haha.

Haha. I'm just lucky that there's loads of nice pairs out for women at the mo. Gives me a chance to catch up! Haha. Jono should be grateful his wife never got hooked!! Haha.

you could be right! but if she was a fan like me, then i wouldn't have to go thru the nagging whenever i get a new pair. haha! pros and cons i suppose. =) nice haul btw!

Nice pickups...pics plssssss!

Still waiting for Mr Postie to bring my Jupiters and Immerse!! It's taking aaaaages! I should get Impatient instead! Haha

Will def have the pics up when the new ones arrive. Might have my first Frogs to share too in a week or so.....

Come on, hurry up Mr Postie. This is unbearable!

(Though perhaps not as unbearable as 'The Mrs H Collection' steadily increasing in quantity, to rival the size of 'The Herbsley Collection'). :tongue:

don´t make a quantity collection go for a quality collection!!
:redface: