• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multicam Now Comes With Special Multicam Bag?

The Batwolf also used to come with black iridium but they changed it to warm grey :-/

Was all set to order the Fuel Cells, but now the multicam bag isn't pictured. I emailed in to see if it is actually included. If not, may go for the matte black w/ digital camo Hijinx that were recently added, although they are currently backordered.

I emailed about the matching Multicam bag that had been pictured with the Multicam collection, but was recently removed. Here's the disappointing response I got:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding the Fuel Cell. We apologize for the confusion. The Multicam Collection comes with the SI Camo bag which is a grey tonal color. The only Camo bags that are green, tan, brown color come with select Infinite Hero eyewear which can be seen on our site at https://www.oakleysi.com/Product_Category.cfm?id=23&pid=22."

But what I don't get is they had those bags pictured, so unless they were renderings, there were actual physical bags in that awesome multicam.

I emailed about the matching Multicam bag that had been pictured with the Multicam collection, but was recently removed. Here's the disappointing response I got:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding the Fuel Cell. We apologize for the confusion. The Multicam Collection comes with the SI Camo bag which is a grey tonal color. The only Camo bags that are green, tan, brown color come with select Infinite Hero eyewear which can be seen on our site at Oakley Military & Government Sales - IH Eyewear."

But what I don't get is they had those bags pictured, so unless they were renderings, there were actual physical bags in that awesome multicam.
I got a similar response to the same query. But there is good news!! I just bought the multicam Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 and it came with a MULTICAM MICROFIBER BAG!!! I'm ridiculously excited about such a small detail to Oakley. I asked about them, got shut down (much like you did) and without expecting it, I got exactly what I wanted.

EB6CABB9-8FB8-4880-BF65-CC9889278147_zpsbj99fhm6.jpg

CAN YOU SEE IT?
Just A Few Of My Favorite Things | Oakley Forum

Back