1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Eastonatti and Patient_Cero like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

The Batwolf also used to come with black iridium but they changed it to warm grey :-/

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

SOB I want that bag.

Eastonatti likes this.
  4. pistolpetefan23

Was all set to order the Fuel Cells, but now the multicam bag isn't pictured. I emailed in to see if it is actually included. If not, may go for the matte black w/ digital camo Hijinx that were recently added, although they are currently backordered.

5. pistolpetefan23

I emailed about the matching Multicam bag that had been pictured with the Multicam collection, but was recently removed. Here's the disappointing response I got:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding the Fuel Cell. We apologize for the confusion. The Multicam Collection comes with the SI Camo bag which is a grey tonal color. The only Camo bags that are green, tan, brown color come with select Infinite Hero eyewear which can be seen on our site at https://www.oakleysi.com/Product_Category.cfm?id=23&pid=22."

But what I don't get is they had those bags pictured, so unless they were renderings, there were actual physical bags in that awesome multicam.

6. Rustpot

Probably a trademark infringement on producing cloth in the Multicam pattern, or not wanting to have Multicam cloth that isn't IR absorbing etc etc.

7. Eastonatti

Eastonatti Oakley Enthusiast

I got a similar response to the same query. But there is good news!! I just bought the multicam Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 and it came with a MULTICAM MICROFIBER BAG!!! I'm ridiculously excited about such a small detail to Oakley. I asked about them, got shut down (much like you did) and without expecting it, I got exactly what I wanted.

8. pistolpetefan23

9. Eastonatti

Eastonatti Oakley Enthusiast

10. Rustpot

Dammit.

Eastonatti likes this.