• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

first is the whole lot of whats for sale
103_0730_zpsd8f014cf.jpg
first up is what i call my zombie apocalypse glasses they are antix painted in lime green automotive paint and then dipped in digital camo then cerakoted in clear finish and have a oem emerald lens they are not perfect dipped but they are very cool everyday wear (i was gonna have them redone but i did not want to tear them apart again)
SOLD
103_0683_zps9ca012df.jpg
next up is what i call red urban hijinx they were painted again in automotive grade paint and then dipped in digital camo then the icons were cerakoted in armors black and aftermarket lenses clear coated matte finish SOLD
103_0684_zpsd8b81720.jpg
third up is a pair of hijinx cerakote sniper gray with corvette yellow icons and oem fire iridium lenses they look amazing SOLD
103_0682_zps22ad5632.jpg
next up is a pair of cerakote canteens these were done in armors black with smith and wesson red icons and aftermarket lenses they have brand new rubbers switched them with my display pair SOLD
f9ef6e03-db58-4d96-92cf-6016e6a8c725_zps42fc4744.jpg
next is a pair of cerakoted bottle caps done in armors black and zombie green below the right icon has a slight run and there is a small scuff on the left top orbital also included are aftermarket lenses 60.00 plus shipping
103_0706_zps82be756a.jpg
next is a pair of cerakote fives (4+1)squared sniper gray and zombie green icons aftermarket lenses SOLD
103_0694_zps128b799d.jpg
next and last is a set of cerakote si gascans i beleive the color is od green cannot remember and i think the icons are done in sniper gray these come with the si bag and the original si box before the cerakote and i replaced the lenses with oem black iridium lenses the only thing i see is a small pinhole like mark on the top orbital portion of the frame SOLD
103_0729_zps8bb7cab0.jpg
eyepatch 1 sniper gray with zombie green and oem emerald lenses TRADED
IMG_20130914_121920_731_zps93f5d0d8.jpg
all pairs come with a bag, a couple have oakley bags. most are generic bags as i do not have alot of extra bags. buyer pays shipping 10.00 priority/tracking (insurance extra) to u.s only please unless you can set a person to send to you, also fees will need to be paid as well, please no friends and family i dont want to get you in trouble with paypal.
all of them are 9/10 because they are custom, otherwise i tried to point out everything i can see. if you have questions please ask, i need to pay a bill so i am getting rid of them.
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What are the flaws with the dip on the zombie antix?

it looks like the film was stretched and just didnt cover the corner right orbital and there looks to be a seam down the right earstem
definitely a daily wear pair

PM Sent

Canteens look killer. glws

Wow..they all look very cool.. GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Canteens look killer. glws
Username Hidden said:
Wow..they all look very cool.. GLWS

thanks guys, also all feel free to offer, those prices are because i do not know what to price them at.

Interested in any trades?
Im interested in these:
Hijinx cerakote sniper gray with corvette yellow icons and oem fire iridium lenses they look amazing 150.00 obo
103_0682_zps22ad5632.jpg

still here need to sell please make offers

If you had some frogs or holbrools or sports pairs in cerokate I would buy them in a heart beat. I think that stuff is so cool.