1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    first is the whole lot of whats for sale
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0730_zpsd8f014cf.jpg
    first up is what i call my zombie apocalypse glasses they are antix painted in lime green automotive paint and then dipped in digital camo then cerakoted in clear finish and have a oem emerald lens they are not perfect dipped but they are very cool everyday wear (i was gonna have them redone but i did not want to tear them apart again)
    SOLD
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0683_zps9ca012df.jpg
    next up is what i call red urban hijinx they were painted again in automotive grade paint and then dipped in digital camo then the icons were cerakoted in armors black and aftermarket lenses clear coated matte finish SOLD
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0684_zpsd8b81720.jpg
    third up is a pair of hijinx cerakote sniper gray with corvette yellow icons and oem fire iridium lenses they look amazing SOLD
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0682_zps22ad5632.jpg
    next up is a pair of cerakote canteens these were done in armors black with smith and wesson red icons and aftermarket lenses they have brand new rubbers switched them with my display pair SOLD
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - f9ef6e03-db58-4d96-92cf-6016e6a8c725_zps42fc4744.jpg
    next is a pair of cerakoted bottle caps done in armors black and zombie green below the right icon has a slight run and there is a small scuff on the left top orbital also included are aftermarket lenses 60.00 plus shipping
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0706_zps82be756a.jpg
    next is a pair of cerakote fives (4+1)squared sniper gray and zombie green icons aftermarket lenses SOLD
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0694_zps128b799d.jpg
    next and last is a set of cerakote si gascans i beleive the color is od green cannot remember and i think the icons are done in sniper gray these come with the si bag and the original si box before the cerakote and i replaced the lenses with oem black iridium lenses the only thing i see is a small pinhole like mark on the top orbital portion of the frame SOLD
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0729_zps8bb7cab0.jpg
    eyepatch 1 sniper gray with zombie green and oem emerald lenses TRADED
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - IMG_20130914_121920_731_zps93f5d0d8.jpg
    all pairs come with a bag, a couple have oakley bags. most are generic bags as i do not have alot of extra bags. buyer pays shipping 10.00 priority/tracking (insurance extra) to u.s only please unless you can set a person to send to you, also fees will need to be paid as well, please no friends and family i dont want to get you in trouble with paypal.
    all of them are 9/10 because they are custom, otherwise i tried to point out everything i can see. if you have questions please ask, i need to pay a bill so i am getting rid of them.
    thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: 9/20/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    What are the flaws with the dip on the zombie antix?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    it looks like the film was stretched and just didnt cover the corner right orbital and there looks to be a seam down the right earstem
    definitely a daily wear pair

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Canteens look killer. glws

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow..they all look very cool.. GLWS

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    thanks guys, also all feel free to offer, those prices are because i do not know what to price them at.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Interested in any trades?
    Im interested in these:
    Hijinx cerakote sniper gray with corvette yellow icons and oem fire iridium lenses they look amazing 150.00 obo
    Multiple Cerakote/hydro-dipped - 103_0682_zps22ad5632.jpg

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    still here need to sell please make offers

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you had some frogs or holbrools or sports pairs in cerokate I would buy them in a heart beat. I think that stuff is so cool.