• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple frames FS and trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Been on here long enough time to start trying the other end of the exchange buisness! All pictures are of the glasses being sold, all are in perfect condition or near perfect. Also these glasses were pre owned before me, but have been looked over by me before posting. If you would like pictures of the box on a pair. Close ups on a particular part or lense, also the sku, pm me and I'll be happy to send more pictures. Only entertaining reasonable offers close to the set price. Thank you

1. First up is a pair of oakley hatchet wire brown with titanium iridium lenses with "o-luminum" engraved into the lense. Frame 9-10 and lense is perfect. No box, and would like to get SOLD G/s shipped PayPal conus.
2. Is a pair of polished black jawbreaker frame no lense, 9-10 frame condition. Would like 100$ g/s con us, also includes the original box.
3. Grey smoke with history text crankcase, with grey polarized lenses. 8-10 frame, 9-10 lenses. Frame is 8-10 because on the inside of the arm is a small scuff that is unnoticeable without very close inspection also small lines in the frame that are also barely noticeable. Price 100$ g/s con us.
4. Last but not least are the 30 year sports edition frames. Top is the radar lock path with g30 iridium. Only worn a max of 5 times. Middle is the racing jacket with g30 iridium vented. Condition is mint , bottom is flak jacket with g 30 iridium. Also mint. Would like 400$ for all 3. G/s conus. Boxes with the racing jacket and flak jacket, also the micro fibers for all 3, but one is damaged on the seem.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What are you wanting in trade?

oil rig 2 polished black with text, and would like to put a frame or 2 towards a trade on a pair of ott or polished black pb1 and will pay difference. And will reply to any reasonable trade

Oakley hatchet. SPF

Oakley hatchet sold, and bump

Last edited:
any swaps for the jawbreaker frame?

Sure pm me

Bumparuni