• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multiple Pair Transport For Trips

haha, and i though i was the only one lugging around 7 or so pairs everyday...this goes to show i am NOT sick.....:D

This statement is absolutely inaccurate. It merely means there are more "sick" people out there in this world other that just you. You my friend are not alone as we are ALL sick here.

vune5une.jpg

I dont have my dividers any more but there is 9 boxes in there with a bit of room on the top for lens boxes. The issue I would see for transporting is the box is rather tall.

e6aru5e2.jpg

This is the maximum height you can put in it. These are gift boxes and a buisness card holder box. The lid will shut barely touching the top box

Glasses only? There is so much room in the box they would go everywhere. Even with the dividers. The box is rather tall.

A pelican case might be good idea. There are tons of different sizes, get one that fits everything. The pick and pluck foam will protect your treasures inside and the cases are practically indestructible. We use them to protect our equipment offshore and I use the smaller cases for my oakleys.

Latest Posts

Back