• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple Replacement T6 Orbital Screws For Juliet, XS, XX And Penny $2.50ea

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Andrew I sent payment for 10 screws and $1.00 for shipping. $26.00.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm hoping mine didn't get lost in the mail :(
Still not on my doorstep.

snail mail out of country can take up to 14 business days for shipping and with my experience with the USPS if you don't pay top dollar for priority shipping they don't give a s##t.

Yeah I guess. I just did a trade with another member from Texas but that went a lot quicker than these little bitty screws :) Anyway, I'll keep looking sadly out the window waiting for the mailman :(
;) ha ha

Not to make light of the situation, because I know how it feels to be waiting for something that may never come, but at least these are cheap. I just saw a thread about a pair of IH juliets stolen while en route. I hope these show up soon if they don't ill donate a pair!

Stolen in the mail ???

curiosity is getting the best of me. Why would you donate a pair? Were you the original seller?

Didn't mean to hijack this thread. Just putting in my .02. Sry to IH! Nope, just trying to help.

Here it is Rezechs ;)

Still waiting for mine to show up.