• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple Replacement T6 Orbital Screws For Juliet, XS, XX And Penny $2.50ea

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Here it is Rezechs ;)

Still waiting for mine to show up.
I have shipped in2x a second shipment of screws the last week of Feb. He pm'd me about the issue and it did take me a few days to get them out, but a second shipment is on its way. As Renee said sometimes 2-3 weeks is not abnormal. I ship in 6x9 brown envelopes, so they treat them like a package. First class mail international takes ungodly amounts of time. ex... Ship two to the same address at the same time and same place the same way. One takes 3 days and the other takes 2 months. No rhyme or reason but that is how the mail is. I had a return on ebay shipped from Isreal Sept 2013. I got it in the mail Feb 27th. This happens and it sucks but unless you want to pay 50+ for express for a pair of glasses shipped, there is NO True tracking. Generally things are not too bad, but it seems that when they do go bad, everyone knows about it. I was glad to help out in2x with a second shipment, I had to do that for a Juliet on Ebay in Jan. Sucks but at least didn't lose 450 again. :( Just thought I would post this up, at least make everyone aware that I am paying attention, just behind the scenes. :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Here it is Rezechs ;)

Still waiting for mine to show up.
Wait what? Lol

Username Hidden said:
Wait what? Lol
You mentioned in another thread that you were looking for this one :)

Oh yea now i remember lol

Ive looked at these screws in extreme detail....thats what I do....they are better than oem,100% machined from barstock....all my own frames had the oem orb screws taken out and these put in .and the price is a friggen steal, buy 10 and stash them.

@InfiniteHero - any sights of penny hinge screws on the horizon?

Fwiw I would order several Penny hinge screws. Just saying ...

yeah same. those things are currently hens teeth.. the romeo2's t-5 lens screws too..

Username Hidden said:
yeah same. those things are currently hens teeth.. the romeo2's t-5 lens screws too..
Exactly ! And don't even get me started on authentic R2 lens gaskets :headbang:

The screws finally arrived thanks ! :)