1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have to say... We made a couple of purchases from each other through forum posts WTS/WTB, but since then have completed a couple of additional sales & trades privately. Most recently, he hooked me up with one of the X-Metals I needed to round out my collection at a very, very reasonable price.

Pjam23 is a great guy to deal with and he communicates exceptionally well. Everything I get from him consistently exceeds expectations. I highly recommend him to others and look forward to doing business with him myself again in the near future.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The pleasure has been mutual dear friend, it's a pleasure doing trades, sales knowing the person on the other end is responsible, accurate and a great person, once again thank you so much.

Anonymous likes this.