1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

Hi all, first if this is in the wrong place sorry, I have done a search through the other sections couldn't see anything so figured "general" would be the place to ask. I have been looking for a spare set of earsocks for one of my m frames (the first ones with the o so same as the mumbo AFAIK). Does anyone make a 3rd party set the Oakley UK people were surprised I had a pair when I asked if they had any for sale.
    There was a NOS pair of earsocks and nose piece yesterday ended on ebay, I watched it fell asleep and missed it! Disappointed I refreshed the page to see they went for less than £6, is that what would be expected or did I miss a really cheap one?
    cheers all

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. UnderTheRadars

UnderTheRadars Oakley Beginner

Ha ha I did exactly the same, was watching them and gutted to see that they went so cheap when I woke up this morning. Keep your eye on eBay, they pop up often but not that cheap

dave m likes this.
  3. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

That's the first ones I have watched, it almost helps I wasn't the only one, I stayed up to bid that's the really annoying thing, guess the sofa was too comfy!

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

6 is extremely cheap imo