1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know I'm going to eventually regret this, but here it goes...

Selling my BNIB, complete Murasaki Holbrook. Never worn, displayed only. Will also throw in extras...40th anniversary Murasaki employee pin (not available to public) and a Murasaki Sports Towel.

Asking $500, CONUS shipped and PP fees included. International buyers will need to pay their own shipping costs. No trades.

Murasaki Holbrook BNIB - 9u8ytysu.jpg
    Murasaki Holbrook BNIB - equdu7y6.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    great member to deal with
    glws my friend

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Much mahalo Martin! Aloha!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What were the production numbers for this release? Very nice shades, best of luck with your sale

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mahalo! These were 400 produced and were supposed to be only distributed through the Murasaki Sports retail stores. A few did make it online though, as usual. I got mine from the Canal City shopping mall in Fukuoka, Japan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    If you decide to sell the pin by itself I'll be keen!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will definitely let you know, but for now I'd like to keep everything as a package, to enhance the bundle, hehe. Mahalo Jono!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with new price!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Weekend only price drop...$450, PP gifted payment!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Open to possible trades for Metals, Rootbeer or Polished Black Pit boss or BNIB Tribal MD...comparable/equal values only ($500).