• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Murasaki Holbrook Mat Blk Tort W/Chrome Ird Price Drop 180.00

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Here is a very nice Holbrook BNIB, It's was only displayed, Trying to fund another purchase.
Conus only
Frame is 9/10
Lenses 8/10 after further review there is a small scratch on the inside of the engraved lense, the outside of the lense is perfect and the other lense is perfect.
IMG_9691.JPG

Box 7/10 I received them that way unfortunately.
Price $180.00 with PayPal G&S

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8475.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Got one my brotha. thanks for the tag

Bump price drop, need these gone

Any mark or scratch on the lenses?
I know you said BNIB but it also say lens 9/10... so I got confused.

I will thourghly check the lenses when I get home, they were flawless when I put them in the display, I said 9/10 because nothing is ever perfect there is always something you miss but as far as I know that have no scratches what so ever, I can send you pics when I get off work

@karimo it's a sick pair in person. the faded icons and the etched 1973 lenses are awesome. if your a brook collector it's a must and honestly that's a really great price. only 400 made and they are disappearing into permanent collections

I know, that's why I'm interested, super good price and all, but I want it only if the lenses look new.
I'm also looking at other pairs, a Juliet and a Badman ...and I can't get all 3, so I need to think good.

Status
Not open for further replies.