1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have brand new Murasaki Holbrooks that I've only worn a couple of times. They are still really good condition, only thing is the right arm is looser then the left. And the tortoise print on the arm doesn't look complete. It bugs me, but maybe not you. Oh, and one arms does sit a little higher then the other when on a table. Just wanted to give full details.

So I'm looking for an Anti-Freeze Radar Path, any condition. Used is okay, preferably still in decent condition, no scratches or chips. Thanks.

Murasaki Holbrooks For Anti-Freeze Radar Path - photo1_zps3902cd32.jpg
    Murasaki Holbrooks For Anti-Freeze Radar Path - photo2_zpsa1b2fb4e.jpg
    Murasaki Holbrooks For Anti-Freeze Radar Path - photo3_zps7dad25d6.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Really, you only want the radar for a Murasaki?!?! I really wish i had one right now!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah. I'm kinda over the Holbrooks. But I've always wanted the Anti Freeze. I figure someone out there can appreciate it more then me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Tempting.... though I do love my Radars! Gool luck man if I change my mind I will let you know!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I love those Radars too. Thanks JDubs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.